Sunday, June 21, 2009

Denver Trip Day ???

Ok, I haven't blogged for a few days because it's been so busy. Let's see, Friday we visited New Belgium Brewing Company in Fort Collins, CO. They make our favorite beer 1554 and Fat Tire. It was neat. Small company that recycle a ton of stuff and use wind power to power the brewery. It's very small but interesting. Friday night consisted on the rehearsal dinner of Auth Chili Mac and salad with Grandma Auth's salad dressing. The two families mingled together (kinda). Saturday morning was very relaxing for me. I went to my sil's house to get ready for my other sil's wedding. We got pictures taken before the ceremony which I believe is really odd because you are not actually married in your wedding pictures but I guess that is the way most people do it these days. The rehearsal dinner was at Fr. Mike's house where it rained off and on (making the bride very happy, odd i know).
Ok, now today Sunday was the baptism of my God daughter Hannah Clair. We were more involved in the mass than I thought we would be but it was awesome. I got to hold her while she was being baptized. She was asleep when we started and promptly woke up when the Holy water was poured over her head. She didn't seem to mind.
Ok, the next couple of days will hopefully be a little more relaxing. I will probably blog more in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment