Saturday, August 30, 2008

Family Reunions

I was told that i don't keep my blog updated enough so I thought I would update it with what is going on this weekend (labor day). We traveled hours to visit Phil's family in Twin Falls, Id. It's always interesting to me to see Phil's aunts and uncles. The things that come out of their mouth. I guess I should be glad that people have the confiedence to say what they want to say. So far, nothing too crazy has come out of their mouth. It's been fun. It's neat to see such a big family get along with everyone.
It was fun to sit around with some of the girls and talk about babies and pregnancy, labor and delivery.
Sarah & Erik have been having fun. Because we want to visit with the adults, Erik has been watching a ton of TV. He is in hog heaven. Sarah has reveled in having everyone hold her, especially her God mother Rebecca. Well that is all for now. I may write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment