Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yes, I'm biased!

Ok, I know that I'm her mom and all but you all have to admit, this is a cute girl! Over Thanksgiving Uncle Marc took this picture of Sarah and I think it's magazine quality. I would enter it into a photo contest but I didn't take it so I can't. Everyone tells me how cute she is and of course I agree but man, this is a cute picture.

Also, I am so thankful for both my children. God reminds me daily to appreciate my children. Today we (kids and I) with a friend and her kids. I thought Erik was hyper but man oh man, Erik is calm compared to her kids and it's great that they are so happy but I'm so glad Erik can calm down when asked (most of the time). I am greatful to God for showing me how wonderful my children are, even on the days they are driving me bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment