Saturday, September 14, 2013

New path

When I go out with all my children (all FOUR of them) I get comments made to me, "wow, you must be busy", "are they all yours", "you must be Catholic or Mormon".
To answer these questions, yes I'm busy (what mom isn't), yes they are all mine (seriously who would take someone else's kids to the grocery store) and yes I'm Catholic (but I know Catholics with 2 kids and non-Catholics with 4 or 5 kids).

Even though I'm busy with my four beautiful children I have decided, through prayer, that I am starting my own business. I needed an outlet for just me that had nothing to do with being a mom or wife. One of my blessings/ curses is that I love to organize. I love having everything in it's place (not that my stuff gets in it's place all the time). So what better for me to sell than cute organization totes, bags and purses. Thirty One Gifts is a company that I not only love the products but I love and honor the company. They are a company who believes in a life that I enjoy promoting. Encouraging women to have something of their own all the while being home with family. Putting myself out there was not the easiest thing to do. I am naturally shy (I know people, I don't seem it but I am). I HATE talking in front of people so why, you ask, would I put myself in front of people to sell them products that you could get at Target or Wal-Mart for cheaper? 1) I believe in the products 2) I want to feel better about talking in front of others 3) I believe in the products (oh wait, I said that already). 4) I love the mission of Thirty One!
Please keep me in your prayers! I am going to need them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment